Why Choose Vinyl Over Other Window Types
There are a lot of window materials to choose from, such as vinyl, aluminum, and wood. When it comes to windows and doors, vinyl is a superior, all-around excellent choice. Unlike wood, vinyl windows and doors will never rot or require endless repainting. And unlike aluminum, vinyl windows and doors will never pit or flake.
Vinyl windows offer increased comfort and energy efficiency, provide headache-free operation and add value to your home. You can’t get much better than that!
- Increased Comfort. Vinyl windows and doors offer excellent thermal performance for year-round comfort and to help lower utility bills.
- Easy Operation. Windows should open and close easily for maximum performance with minimum effort.
- Weatherability. Windows and doors must stand up to extreme weather conditions year after year.
- Energy Efficiency. Vinyl is an effective insulator. Vinyl profiles are specially designed to work with advanced glass packages for optimum energy efficiency.
- Low Maintenance. The color of the vinyl is integrated throughout, so frames and sash will never require painting, and they resist pollution, salt spray and dirt.
- Value. Not only do new windows help to lower home utility bills, they also add value to your home.
Testing shows vinyl windows are comparable to wood products in thermal efficiency.